Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Amazing Alaska




Alaska was indeed amazing, I have tons of photos and videos to share with you. It was endless beauty! The predictions for cold weather were wrong. Perhaps it was due to global warming, but the temperatures in Alaska got up to the mid seventies, with blue skies, and gentle breezes. This was not the weather I had packed for. Weeks before the trip I researched the weather, all indications showed highs in the low to mid fifties, with overcast skies, and some drizzle. But I had a lot of company, most folks had packed for, and expected cold weather. Of course this was a pleasant surprise.

In the days ahead, I'll be posting photos and information from the locations I visited on board the NCL Star. So book a return visit to the Travel Log Blog, and treat your eyes to a well deserved dose of nature. Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment